Copyright, Private Policy & Promotions
Copyright and Intellectual Property: The copyright in all materials and content contained within this website are owned by Giorgos, unless it is stated otherwise.
This website and its contents may be viewed on screen, copied and printed for your own personal and non-commercial use. Reproducing, republishing, distributing, displaying, transmitting or modifying this website or any of its contents is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Giorgos and any other relevant owners.
Giorgos are committed to complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 Cth ("Privacy Act") and are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act.
Collection, use and storage of personal information:
The personal information that we may collect includes but is not limited to full names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, domain names, other contact details, ages, sexes and any other relevant personal information that we may require.
Collection of personal information will be obtained direct from you where possible. We may need to obtain your personal information from a representative for your matter. In the event that we do need to obtain your personal information from your representative then we will use our best endeavours to first obtain your consent to do so.
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our Services to you;
- Marketing our services to you;
- Offering benefits to you;
- Improving our services to you;
- Informing you of any initiatives that we may think you will be interested in;
- Inform you of any developments in the home and building sectors;
- Identify our customers and potential customers;
- Any purpose that is permitted, required or authorised by, or under the law; and
- Any other purpose that you have consented to.
For any other purposes for the collection of personal information that are not listed above, we will inform you at the time of collection, or as soon as practicable afterwards.
The ways in which personal information is provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide us with at our request;
- Information that credit reporting bodies provide us with; and
- Information collected during the course of providing our Services to you.
The personal information that we collect will be stored on our computer database, mail chimp or similar platform.
Disclosure of personal information:
We will only disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where disclosure is for the primary purpose that the personal information was collected for or necessary to carry out our Services;
- Where consent has first been obtained by you or the concerned individual;
- Where the third party is our agent or contractor and the personal information is to be disclosed to them and/or used by them for the primary purpose that the personal information was
collected for; and
- Where we are required by law to make the disclosure. The quality of the personal information:
We will rely on the personal information that is provided to us.
In the event that the personal information that you have provided to us changes, is inaccurate or incomplete, you must inform us of this and provide us with the corrected or updated personal information as soon as reasonably possible.
Protection of personal information:
We will store your personal information securely, and we will take reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Our precautions include secure storage and restricted access to the personal information.
Access to your personal information:
an email to: HOME@GIORGOS.COM.AU. We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as reasonably possible.
We will only share your personal information to a foreign contractor or supplier in limited circumstances, and where that contractor or supplier is bound by principles of privacy which are similar to the APPs. This may include locations such as Philippines, India and Vietnam. GIORGOS also notes that your personal information may be collected and backed-up in the Cloud (which may also be overseas).
1. This giveaway is hosted by the company:
GIORGOS™ (ACN 605 329 306) of registered office address: 2/80 Walkerville Terrace, Walkerville, South Australia.
2. Employees of GIORGOS or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway or assisting to set up this giveaway shall not be permitted to enter.
3. To enter this giveaway all entrants must complete our building a new home survey with all the relevant questions answered truthfully.
4. Closing date for entry will be 5pm (ACST) Thursday 27th May 2021. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
5. GIORGOS is not responsible for entries not received.
6. The rules of the giveaway are as follows:
All survey questions must be answered.
Must have either signed up with a builder or has built a new home prior to entering this giveaway.
Must have built their home in South Australia, a resident of the South Australia and over 18 years of age.
7. GIORGOS is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and GIORGOS reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner will be drawn at random at 2/80 Walkerville Terrace, Walkerville, South Australia.
10. GIORGOS reserves the right to cancel or adjust these terms and conditions for this giveaway without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the GIORGOS’s control. Any alterations to this giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by GIORGOS.
11. GIORGOS will notify the winner when, where and/or how the prize can be collected.
12. GIORGOS’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by email, direct message and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Bunnings, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GIORGOS and not to any other party.